Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Love My Blog!


There are probably others out there who share the same thoughts as mine. I think blogging is one of the greatest inventions ever created. For quite a long time now, I was able to share my thoughts and feelings and express them in writing. I've kept diaries before but they have become cliche when blogging was made.

At times, you might feel like there's nothing to write about and it sometimes go on for days, even weeks. But there are times when you could write innumerable articles in one sitting. Sometimes it feels like all thoughts don't have enough space in my head and that they should not just swim there and I have to let them out. And here, alas, was my blog.

I should have taken up Creative Writing or Journalism as what I have envisioned myself taking up years before I had to make a decision. And though I did not, I don't have regrets. It's such a great relief to be able to sail away from everyday routine and breathe through writing. It's such a nice therapy, a break from the monotony.

Maybe if I had taken up a writing course and ended up in job in line with it, it would all feel boring. It wouldn't feel special like what I feel now whenever I write because writing feels like breaking the ice. And I feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment