Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Starting Over Again

Well, well, well... seems like I finally got hold of my time for blogging, well, hopefully. I've had a lot of weblogs before but I just couldn't find the time to update them all the time, and I seriously hate it, simply because putting my thoughts into writing is the thing that I definitely can't live without. But why the hell I couldn't have time? That I don't know. I usually write when I'm feeling down, just to pour my heart out, if you know what I mean. But now, I kinda like to put a different perspective on this first love of mine. I don't actually care if anybody reads my posts, I just wanted to share some part of me through all these. I have outlined what my blog should contain, and everything, and I certainly hope, wish and pray that I could do it. Not only for the people who reads blogs, but for me, because this is me, my thoughts, my works, just thinking aloud, just trying to share something from deep inside of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment