Sunday, January 21, 2007

Not the Way as Planned

"Some things are really not meant to be."

This may really be true, as this is what I just kept on thinking right now. I have planned great things a couple of weeks ago. Everything has been falling into places, not until the other day, that I think that the whole plan was completely ruined. Probably because I didn't trust my instincts, or I allowed myself to trust another person that obviously cannot be trusted. I am blaming myself for allowing all these things to happen, when in the first place, I know that this could most likely happen. And I feel that I let others down, coz when I trusted, they trusted me too.

I may be so vague, and others might think that it was really nothing when they knew what this was all about. But as for me, I feel so frustrated, exasperated, betrayed... When I completely trusted someone whom I knew cannot be trusted, and I knew this was coming. And it all happened.

Now, here I am, trying to pick up things which can still be saved. I just hate myself although I know that it was not my fault. I just trusted. Though I am not the most trusting person in the world, yet...

I still am hoping... wishing... praying... that I can still sort things out, that things can still be alright. But if there's one thing I've learned, it's that, my instincts never let me down. Still, everything does not always happen as how we want it to be, some things are not really meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment