Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)

I still can't quite get to grips that it's already the last installment of the Harry Potter series. I'm excited and I don't want to accept the fact that it's the beginning of the end. Yet, I was so looking forward to it.

And finally it's here. I would say that it's the film in the series that I liked best. I liked the way that the entire movie was in no hurry. Every Harry Potter book has so much in it that when made into movies a lot details are cut off. But since The Deathly Hallows is a two-part film, most of the essential parts in the book are all in the movie.

I wish that every Harry Potter movie was made into two parts. But if it did, perhaps I would die in anticipation every time I would have to wait for the next part. I can say that I am completely satisfied with this latest Harry Potter film and I can hardly wait that for the second part next year. Next year? Ugh! The waiting is a torture!

1 comment: