Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not Too Perfect

Yes, I am pregnant. It might still be too early but as I already had my tests and checkup, it was already confirmed. Of course, we are all so happy including the whole family and friends. I feel so blessed and ecstatic with happiness.
But as I am always praying for another miracle to happen, I knew it won't. I suddenly understood that had it been given to me, everything will be perfect. And there is no such thing as perfect. I feel enlightened about my new understanding that everything happens for a reason. I am blessed, as always. I have my family and friends and my loving husband, and we are having a baby. What more can I ask for?
There are those tiny hitches, tiny, compared to all the blessings that continue to come my way. And I am happy that everything is not too perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment