Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today is Really my Kind of Day!


Hell, yeah! I woke up at 3am... again! I can't figure out why do I suddenly jerk awake at 3 in the morning when I am tired when I go to bed and I fall asleep at the same time as usual. What is it at 3am that suddenly shakes my mind into consciousness? It's really a mystery. Sometimes I just wake up thinking of nothing then I will force myself to fall asleep again.

But today was different. I woke up because of a bad dream. Trying to remember what it was all about, I'm not really sure if it was really bad or not. I'm not going into details but some part of it was gory, scary, funny and incredible all at the same time. But all the same, I knew that I wasn't going to fall asleep again no matter how I force myself into it.

And so I picked up my laptop and browse some sites. Predictably, I opened my FB. Then I watched some videos on Youtube. And the time just went by like that. At 5am, my laptop seemed to be complaining of the unusual time I used it and so it picked that moment to register some error and it suddenly shut down.

So I had no choice but to get out of bed and take a shower and get dressed. And so I was all dressed up for work when my alarm clock hasn't even gone off. I took my time to eat breakfast, brush my teeth and get ready to leave. I went down early and drove Marshall out of the sands and parked from where I took out Sydney.

And now I'm already here in the office with my eyes wanting to close at the moment. Exactly the right moment to sleep? Sigh... and now I have to endure the day with my brain half asleep. And this is the day we are relocating to the other office. And the day where there is supposedly a massive retrenchment.

Hell, yeah! It's Thursday! And it's really my kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment