Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Praying for Patience


I can't remember when was the last time I had a bad day but I'm certainly having one today. I reached my peak this afternoon with this stupid Indian guy. And as usual, I lost the very little patience I have in my soul. After a lot of deep breaths my anger had somehow abated and I asked myself the same questions. Is it really just that I wasn't gifted with a very long patience? Or are there just a lot of stupid people out there? Or do I just have too much expectations that I am easily angered when things are not done my way? These questions keep popping in my head when I self-reflect after losing my patience over and over again. And I never had resolute answers. Somehow, I just always end up praying for a little more patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment